Welcome to NICA!
The National Independent Concessionaires Association is dedicated to strengthening relationships with the Fair, Festival, and Special Events Industries through effective communication, benefits, education, leadership, and solutions.
Our growing membership includes over 1100 mobile food and retail Concessionaires, Fairs, Festivals, and Associate Members in the Industry-related companies in the United States and Canada. NICA's large amount of benefits include discounts on variety of items including food, beverages, supplies, travel, and lodging, so you can make the most of your season.
NICA participates in a majority of State Fair annual conventions along with the WFA Convention and NICA Sysco Marketplace in January, NICA Business Expo and Fare Foods Food Show in February, and IAFE Convention in November.
NICA Business Expo & Fare Foods 2019 Food Show
Please join us to welcome guest speakers from California, Florida, Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, and Virginia Fairs, attend the annual NICA Membership Meeting and Gala, and participate in Roundtables and Workshops covering DOT, Labor, Equipment Repair, Vendor Safety, Food and Trailer Trends, Insurance, Payment Processing, Generation Forward, Communication, Promotions, Membership Benefits, and more with no fee to attend!
But that's not all! While you are in Florida, make sure to visit all the events happening during Florida Week:
• South Florida Fair, January 18 - February 3, West Palm Beach, FL
• Fare Foods Super Bowl Party, February 3, Tampa, FL
• NICA Business Expo & Fare Foods 2018 Food Show, February 4-6, Tampa, FL
• Gibtown Extravaganza & Trade Show, February 5-8, Gibsonton, FL
• Fresh from Florida Breakfast & Florida State Fair Private Tour, February 7, Tampa, FL
• Fair Partners Shootout, February 7, Lithia, FL
• OABA Topgolf Tournament, February 7, Tampa, FL
The discount and savings programs that NICA has negotiated with our premiere partners are just another way we are building relationships throughout this industry in order to bring much needed and REAL benefits to our members. See the 2018 Benefit Booklet for more details.