2024 NICA Foundation Scholarship Program
In 2024, the NICA Foundation Scholarship Program will continue to award multiple scholarships, including the Regional Councils Scholarship, Past Presidents and Directors Scholarship, O’Brien Vocational School Scholarship, Named Visionary Scholarships, and one scholarship with a donation from Coca-Cola in honor of CCE-designated NICA Members. The remaining scholarships are provided using donations from fundraising and the NICA Membership totaling $45,000 for 2024!
Who can apply?
- YOU or any NICA member in good standing
- Child of a new/current member
- Grandchild of a new/current member
- Employee of a new/current member for six months
Applications must include the following:
- Completed NICA Foundation Scholarship Application.
- A professional color photograph (no larger than a 8x10 photo) for publication in NICA News.
- Three letters of recommendation. If applicant is a 6 month employee of a regular NICA member, one of the letters must be from that owner.
- Applications must include an official transcript reflecting your most recent academic semester/year. Your high school, college or university should mail (1043 E. Brandon Blvd. Brandon FL 33511), fax (813-803-8460), or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) transcripts directly to the NICA office.
The Scholarship Committee will not review any incomplete applications. The Committee will take into consideration not only the content of the application, but also its appearance, word count, grammar, spelling and punctuation. If you have applied in past years, please update any written responses to get full credit. Once you complete the first question, applicants may save their progress before submitting by selecting the save icon next to the list of questions. You will receive a confirmation email once your application is submitted successfully.
Be sure to request transcripts early to ensure receipt in the office by June 1, 2024.
When is the deadline?
The deadline is June 1, 2024. Applicants will be contacted with results in the month of July, and winners will be announced in August's issue of NICA News. Contact email@example.com with all inquiries.